Re: [opensuse] pcHDTV HD-5500 - HDTV for your Linux desktop
  • From: Russell Jones <russell.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 09:13:49 +0000
Mike McMullin wrote:
On Wed, 2007-02-14 at 10:17 -0500, jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Wish I could remember the cite. But, it was in the dead tree version , last week or the one before. ( I read it at the hairdresser's ) There might be something on their website. ( Newsweek)

Better than a cite. My brother picked up on of those HD antennas and
was showing me the diff between the cable feed and the antenna feed.

No offence, Mike, but that's not better than a cite.