Re: [opensuse] pcHDTV HD-5500 - HDTV for your Linux desktop
  • From: "rich3800@xxxxxxxxxxx" <rich3800@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 03:43:04 GMT
I remember Leo Laporte of "the Screensavers" fame, mentioning something
about HDTV for free on Linux on that show. By the way, Leo Laporte
has a book in libraries. There *might* be mention of it, I don't know.
I remember the guys on the Screensavers were favorable and
knowledgeable on Linux and open source. I miss that show. It was the
best thing on that channel, now called "G4" for games.