Re: [opensuse] OpenSuse 10.2 can not install
  • From: Danesh Daroui <Danesh.D@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 21:58:47 +0100
Sunny wrote:
On 2/14/07, Danesh Daroui <Danesh.D@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It wasn't successful. I downloaded a new image from another mirror
server but I still have same problem. I can see the contents of my DVD
on both machines (Windows and Ubuntu) but it is not bootable! I used
Language Add-on CD and burned it on DVD, I am not sure if it can cause
the problem. I am downloading the DVD of installation media for last
chance. If it won't work I have to keep Ubuntu which does not meet my needs.

What file exatcly you are downloading. Please, post a link.

The image in this link:

http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/10.2/iso/cd/openSUSE-10.2-GM-Addon-Lang-i386.iso

had problems.