Re: [opensuse] OpenSuse 10.2 can not install
  • From: Sunny <sloncho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 14:36:55 -0600
On 2/14/07, Danesh Daroui <Danesh.D@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It wasn't successful. I downloaded a new image from another mirror
server but I still have same problem. I can see the contents of my DVD
on both machines (Windows and Ubuntu) but it is not bootable! I used
Language Add-on CD and burned it on DVD, I am not sure if it can cause
the problem. I am downloading the DVD of installation media for last
chance. If it won't work I have to keep Ubuntu which does not meet my needs.

What file exatcly you are downloading. Please, post a link.

--
Svetoslav Milenov (Sunny)

Even the most advanced equipment in the hands of the ignorant is just
a pile of scrap.