Re: [opensuse] OpenSuse 10.2 can not install
  • From: Danesh Daroui <Danesh.D@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 19:04:31 +0100
Sunny wrote:
On 2/14/07, Danesh Daroui wrote:

Yes I have. I am sure it first checks the CD ROM.

Did you compare the md5sum for the downloaded image? Maybe the image
itself was corrupted.

Also. I have seen such a problem with some (older) laptops - for some
reason they will not boot from a DVD but will happily boot from a CD.
Also, check the media itself, it may be bad as well.

Well I checked it on my PC too but it doesn't work. For your information the files on the DVD are:

media.1 (folder)
suse (folder)

ARCHIVES (zip file)
ChangeLog