Re: [opensuse] OpenSuse 10.2 can not install
  • From: Danesh Daroui <Danesh.D@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 18:44:51 +0100
Alexander Osthof wrote:
Hi all,

I have burnt OpenSuse 10.2 on a DVD to install it on my laptop but it
seems that the DVD is not bootable! I have checked everything and all
should be OK but it is not booted from DVD to be able to install it on
my laptop. Can anybody help? BTW I used ISO image burned using DVDDecrytor.

Did you check the boot order in BIOS? Maybe your DVD drive is located after your HD. In this case, your laptop will never boot from it.

Thanks,

D.

Greetings,
Yes I have. I am sure it first checks the CD ROM.