Re: [opensuse] Aircards and Linux.
  • From: "Jerome R. Westrick" <jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 17:15:28 +0100
I just finished setting up my "Swisscom Unlimited" Account on SUSE 10.2
with the delivered Sierra aircard 850? (I think, Have to check that)

Got HPSCDA,UMTS,bla,bla,bla... Works great...

Installation was extremely simple once I figured out that almost everything
was already done already by 10.2...

Jerry
P.S. More info if anyone interested...