Re: [opensuse] Help needed on FIrefox/Internet connection in OpenSuse 10.2 x86_64
  • From: Russell Jones <russell.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 12:26:47 +0000
Ramachandran ms wrote:
I am having a strange probelem that i am not able to sort out
myself. Please redirect me if i am posting this in a wrong forum. I
have installed OpenSuse 10.2 x86_64 version for which i downloaded the
DVD. All the installation went fine and i am able to connect to the
internet through konqueror. I am using an ADSL connection through
Hauwei router.

The strange thing is that i am able to connect to google alone
from my firefox and no other links from there works. Also not able to
Can you do searches on google, or do you just see the front page? What are your network settings?

Russell Jones