Re: [opensuse] 10.2 is turning into a nightmare
  • From: M Harris <harrismh777@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 21:30:20 -0600
On Monday 12 February 2007 20:50, Bryan Tyson wrote:
> In my opinion, if the package system is
> unusable, the distro is unusable.
If you think about that for a minute you'll realize how stupid it sounds.

I must admit that my shop is *very* stable, but I haven't put a package on
this set of systems for several months... and I beat on them every day. The
distro is *very* useable and the package management is weak. Its always
better in the long run to be at least realistic when we complain...

--
Kind regards,

M Harris <><