Re: [opensuse] Remote desktop on 10.2
  • From: M Harris <harrismh777@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 15:26:59 -0600
On Monday 12 February 2007 15:08, Dan wrote:
>  I have gone into
> sax2 and enabled remote management but it will not connect.  Is there
> somewhere else I need to enable something to make it work?
You have to have a vncserver running to connect to. Make sure the vncserver
is running, and further, you may need to have the port forwarded on your site
firewall in order for your tightvnc client to come through. Use a
non-standard port on the vncserver side to cut down on crack attempts.

--
Kind regards,

M Harris <><