Re: [opensuse] Re: 10.2 is turning into a nightmare - ps
  • From: "John Pierce" <john.j35@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 11:11:13 -0600

Now,
if you worked in X, then did some work on the text terminal
(ctrl-alt-F2), then you returned and found your X to be so garbled that
you cannot see anything, not to mention saving your valuable work, you
do what?
This happened to me.

kind regards+back2work
Eberhard

I go to a terminal every once in a while, usually when I need a
terminal I just open a Konsole in kde. This runs my bash session and
I stay in the CTRL-ALT-F7 gui terminal.

--
John

Registered Linux User 263680, get counted at
http://counter.li.org