Re: [opensuse] 10.2 is turning into a nightmare - ps
  • From: Benjamin Rosenberg <red.kryptonite@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 22:29:13 -0600
On Feb 11, 2007, at 10:04 PM, Rajko M. wrote:

but HP is quite shy to admit that they have any hardware that works with
Linux. The reason, probably their own HP-UX operating system.

Nah. HP-UX runs on PA-Risc processors. I think they just are still to damn afraid to piss off Microsoft plain and simple.

Just my 0.02

--
"We should forgive our enemies. But not before they are hanged." Heinrich Heine