Re: [opensuse] 10.2 is turning into a nightmare - ps
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 20:41:30 -0500
* James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx> [02-11-07 20:36]:
[...]
> And then there are those like my friend. She used to play DVDs on her
> computer, but now finds she has to download some software to do so.

Guess you need to build your on box and install xp, then see how you
can play dvds or cds. You *still* have to get software and will have
to pay $$$s for it.

You buy a box with windoz on it and pay for the additional software
which the builder or his agent has installed. Most of it crippled in
some manner or delivering advertisements for your pleasure.

OpenSUSE Linux http://en.opensuse.org/