Re: [opensuse] What will it be? (was) 10.2 is turning into a nightmare - ps
  • From: "Peter Van Lone" <petervl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 19:28:18 -0600
On 2/11/07, Charles R. Buchanan <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<snip>

With ALL of that said, I will abide what the list wishes. If people
want me off the list, I will un-subscribe.

good lord ... please don't be so maudlin.

That is about the only wish I have for your participation on the list.
Get a bit thicker skin, sound a little less like chicken little when
there are problems, wear your exhasperation just a little more
privately.

And, keep plugging at the "linux thing".

Peter

--
"I don't know why we think, just because we're mighty, that we have
the right to try

--- Senator Wayne Morse in 1964, the year he voted
against the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution