Re: [opensuse] Re: Daylight Savings Change
  • From: "Joe Morris (NTM)" <Joe_Morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 09:38:36 +0800
Carlos E. R. wrote:
> I use Midnight Comander (mc), navigate inside the rpm archive, and
> view or copy which ever file I want.

Same here. IMO, mc is the most useful and versatile utility I have
found in Linux. In my early Linux days, it was a useful and familiar
interface (after Norton Commander from the DOS days), and provided an
editor that didn't require a manual to use like vi. I still only use a
fraction of its capabilities.
--
Joe Morris