Re: [opensuse] LILO/Grub Problem Solved
  • From: "Joe Morris (NTM)" <Joe_Morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 17:58:48 +0800
Bob S wrote:
> Soooo, the problem finally and basically boils down to the Yast Bootloader
> which I had to edit.
Actually, it just correctly edited your menu.lst. There was something
wrong with your edits.
> Sooo....now if I understand this correctly my 10.0 and windows hard drives
> are booting from Grub instead of LILO.

Correct. The nice thing about grub is to change things you only need to
edit your menu.lst file (with an appropriate editor ;-) ) and you are
done. No need to run lilo nor grub. No changes need to be made in the mbr.
> Thanks again guys. This is the greatest list in all of Linux world

Glad to finally see the [Solved].

--
Joe Morris