Re: [opensuse] Still trying to get DVD to work - FIXED maybe
  • From: Niels Østergaard Kjær <linux@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 20:35:16 +0100
Stevens wrote:
> I got a message back from the team
> saying that it was the same as bug #222561 which had an update issued on
> 17 Jan 07. That is the one that fixed Russ's problem and should have fixed
> mine, but because I had the wrong repository in my update manager, it
> didn't get fixed.
>
> I added the repositories that were listed in a couple of previous posts
> and, after the updates, everything started working.
>
> Fred

Hi Fred have used Russ' repositories:
They are:
http://mirror.mcs.anl.gov/suse/update/10.2
http://ftp.belnet.be/packages/suse/suse/update/10.2
http://packman.iu.de/suse/10.2/
http://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/misc/suser-guru/rpm/10.2/RPMS

hal version 0.5.8_git20061106-31.1 (i586)
hal-resmgr 0.1_SVNr124-5.2

and this doesn't change my dead dvd.

are these the ones you have used ? checked the writings in the bug,
doesn't see any link there.

If used other reps please make a copy-paste.

Niels