Re: [opensuse] Still trying to get DVD to work
  • From: John Andersen <jsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 14:23:00 -0900
On Saturday 03 February 2007, Teruel de Campo MD wrote:
> I guess I am the only one running suse 64 among us  with dvd burning
> problem.
> I did not use bugzilla because I though the interaction in this mailing
> list produce the same effect :-(

FWIW, burning DVDs works in 64bit for me, but I seldom post
a "works for me" post because it is not very helpful.

However, Your second sentence deserves a comment.

Bugzilla should be searched (yes, I know, very tedious), but also
you should post your bugs there, because the developers do
not read every thread here.

--
John Andersen