Re: [opensuse] Switching keyboard layouts
  • From: Sergey Mkrtchyan <crusoe@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2007 20:26:35 +0400
Mark Goldstein wrote:
Sorry, I should have sent you full text.
You have to specify all layouts here. I've found my old xorg.conf from
10.0 (do you want 9.1 by chance? I have found it too :-) )

Section "InputDevice"
Driver "kbd"
Identifier "Keyboard[0]"
Option "Protocol" "Standard"
Option "XkbLayout" "us,ru"
Option "XkbModel" "pc104"
Option "XkbOptions" "grp:lwin_toggle,grp_led:scroll"
Option "XkbRules" "xfree86"
Option "XkbVariant" "xfree86"
EndSection

Thanks Mark, that worked!

All three languages are just fine, changing them with Windows keys, I only had to change my last line to

Option "XkbVariant" ",phonetic,phonetic"

...to use two of them in phonetic mode.

Thank you very much again.

Regards,
Sergey