Re: [opensuse] kssh on openSUSE 10.2 ? Where ?
  • From: David Mayr <d.mayr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 15:56:14 +0100
Hi Rui,

> I assume you're just want a volunteer for kssh... or is for the entire
> community Repository ?

I think it's meant only for the kssh package.

> If it's for kssh, then I'm up to it. Could you please redirect me to
> what I have to do in order to accomplish that?

Goto the kssh package page at the openSUSE build service here
http://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=kssh&project=KDE%3ACommunity
and log in. There you can edit the spec file, upload/update sources and so on.

You can also use the great osc (http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/CLI)
command line client if you like.

If you do not have an account already, sign up for a new one. After that your
(Novell iCahin) account has to be approved. After this is done (please be
patient) you can use your account to maintain the package.

--
David Mayr

:: Software is like sex - it's better when it's free ::