Re: [opensuse] Re: Hi
  • From: Jim Flanagan <linuxjim@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2007 06:29:17 -0600
Robert Lewis wrote:

> Thanks that feedback was the best I have seen.
> I use Thunderbird rather than Kmail for some reason or another.
> But, I think I'll do the trimming in the future as you suggest.

This is easy to do in Thunderbird. In the folder pane, left click on the
email account want to adjust (above the folders in that account), then
right click on 'properties'. You will see the Account Setting window.
This lists your account, more than one can be in there if you set up
more than one email account. Under the account you want to adjust, click
on the Composition and Addressing. In the very top box you will find
what you are looking for in the drop down box.

You can set this to a different setting for each of your email accounts
configured in TBird.

Jim F

--

Modern man is frantically trying to earn enough to buy things he's too busy to enjoy.
~Frank Clark