Re: [opensuse] Sound not working with emachines
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 21:38:51 -0600
On Friday 02 February 2007 18:13, Adam Jimerson wrote:
> I was able to get the sound to work on my emachines computer once, then
> when I shut it down over night and turned it back on today the sound
> wasn't working with any of the options under the Sound & Multimedia >
> Hardware page. Any clue on what I can do?

There is a long list of eMachines machines :-)
Which one is yours?

By now I use two and I have sound on both, though newer T6528 has some problem
with "kind of working" driver, that for instance has no master volume
control, but sound is comming out anyway.

--
Regards, Rajko.
http://en.opensuse.org/Portal