[opensuse] LCD monitor graphics not aligned with screen
  • From: "Edward Serna" <fisherman2005@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 22:21:08 -0500
Installing OpenSuse 10.2 I did not see nothing on my screen, so I
change connection from DVI to analog and saw the installation program.
Completed the installation and notice the desktop image was moved
towards the right. From the LCD menu I gave it the option: Digital,
and was restored to its position. I have to do this everytime I log
in.

Is there any solution to this?

I have a ViewSonic VP920b LCD monitor and Radeon 9200 graphics card.