Re: [opensuse] A tool for YaST repositories - YaSTRS.
  • From: Pascal Bleser <pascal.bleser@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2007 02:17:22 +0100

Amir Hardon wrote:
> Currently most available repositories are for 10.2,
> you are all welcomed to use the tool, and add more repositories to it.
>
> The tool is available at:
> http://www.hardon.co.il/yastrs/

Hi Amir. Nice idea.

There are a few mirrors for my "guru" repository out there, and I would
recommend using them as they're generally (a lot?) faster than gwdg.de:

http://ftp.skynet.be/pub/suser-guru/rpm/10.2/RPMS
http://anorien.warwick.ac.uk/mirrors/opensuse/guru/10.2/RPMS
http://ftp.halifax.rwth-aachen.de/suser-guru/rpm/10.2/RPMS

(of course, also for older SUSE versions)

cheers
- --