[opensuse] RFC: Which compat libraries do we need?
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 17:35:30 +0100

We currently have a couple of compat packages in the openSUSE
distribution but it is unclear which compatability packages are really
needed going forward and which third-party products need a
compatibility package.

I've started the creation of a list of packages at:
http://en.opensuse.org/Compat-libraries

Please update this list whenever you find you need a compat library -
even if it's not yet available. This will ensure that the next
openSUSE release contains all the needed compat libraries.

Thanks for your help,
Andreas
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 N├╝rnberg, Germany
  • No further messages