Re: [opensuse] Beagled taking too much memory 2GB+
  • From: Martin Mielke <m_mlk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 04:39:52 -0800 (PST)
Hi Rui and all,

as I wrote on a previous email to the list (still no replies, though), I decided to remove the complete Beagle stuff.
Not only it was (over)loading the system from time to time, it also created a lot of zombie/defunct processes, ate a lot of memory, etc etc.

Anyway, it's normal that your Linux system takes up as much memory as possible.
I read somewhere (maybe in this list) "memory not used, memory wasted"...

HTH,
Martin