Re: [opensuse] Evolution address book and OpenOffice
  • From: Teruel de Campo MD <chusty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 21:09:24 -0700
Thank you for the tip. I am familiar with KnoppMyth is great mainly for
new users of myth. I have run myth with other distros also. However I
use SuSE and has been great. The new part I want to try is the pcHDTV
which I've just got and the new nvideo cards. But I want to have the
other part OK before I jump with the new things. BTW I did install ivtv
and myth in SuSE 10.2 both using the rpm and the kernel module and
building the whole thing from source. Both worked very well. I use the
2.6.18 kernel that come with the distro and also the 2.6.19.2 that I
compile wiht the same config. All works very well. The problem with this
distro has been the dvd burning which I have not been able to do. So now
I am back in 10.1.

Again thank you for the tip it is the easy way to use mythtv.

-=terry(Denver)=-