Re: [opensuse] Error with BIND security update
From: "Peter Bradley" <P.Bradley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Ysgrifennodd Carlos E. R.:
Force download of the rpm again. It's broken, the signature says so (not missing, but invalid). Ie, delete the rpm in "/var/lib/YaST2/you/mnt/i386/update/10.0/rpm/".

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.

Bingo!

Thanks Carlos. And thanks to everyone else whose helped.

I'm sure that no-nothings like me must be a PITA sometimes, so thanks for your time and your patience.

Cheers

Peter

Don't give it a second thought, I was bitten by the same thing a year or two ago, but still being no-nothing enough, I didn't evem catch that you were having the same problem....

--
David C. Rankin, J.D., P.E.
510 Ochiltree Street