Re: [opensuse] Re: Hi
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 13:46:26 -0500
* Robert Lewis <rll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [02-01-07 11:22]:
[...]
> Do you know of anyway to configure Firefox on a folder by folder
> bases to open at the bottom of the message therefor saving me the
> scroll down time for bottom posting?

Yes, it's called trimming, ie: removing text not necessary to put your
comments into context.

Posting at the bottom is only PART. Posting within the quoted text
with spacing to help readers see your comments apart from the quotes,
giving better context is also acceptable and desirable.

It's known as being considerate.

OpenSUSE Linux http://en.opensuse.org/