[opensuse] php5: dynamic extensions in php.ini?
  • From: Daniel Bauer <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 10:50:02 +0100
Hi :-)

I finally upgraded from php4 to php5. When I compared my old php.ini to the
new one, I saw that the "dynamic extension" are not listed anymore in the new
one.

Is it advisable to list the installed extensions there?

Should I just add all modules that are listed in /usr/lib/php5/extensions ?
Oh, and, I thought, these files were named like "mysql.so" but all files in
that directory don't have any file name extension???

I am working on Suse 10.0.
Apache, mysql, php... are only for local use.

thanks for your hints.

Daniel
Madagascar special: http://www.sanic.ch