Re: [opensuse] umask
  • From: Andreas <linuxdreas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 00:54:40 -0800
Le Mittwoch, 31. Januar 2007, Evan Ingram a écrit :
> The desired effect im after is having a shared folder where all files
> are rw by the user and group, without having to manually set permissions.
>
> ~Evan

I got that done using acl (access control lists). There is a bunch of command
line tools available, e.g. chacl, and reading through the man pages helped me
understand the acl concept somewhat, but I found it easier to use konquerors
permissions dialogue to actually set/change the advanced permissions.

--
Gruß
Andreas