Re: [opensuse] Daylight Savings Change
  • From: Darryl Gregorash <raven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 00:24:39 -0600
On 2007-01-31 23:35, Marcus Meissner wrote:
> <snip>
>
> Is there any specific problem? Because timezone should be fine as-is.

Please fire up any 9.3 system, and check the date of time changes in
2007 for any US timezone. Then compare that with the date of the time
change for any 10.x version (I presume they have all been updated to
reflect the recently announced change to daylight time in the US -- PS,
I believe Canada, for reasons which should be obvious, has followed
suit, but don't quote me on this, because sometimes we like to be
stubborn about our differences with the USA :-)

--
Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo. -- HG Wells