Re: [opensuse] Daylight Savings Change
  • From: Darryl Gregorash <raven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 18:56:17 -0600
On 2007-01-30 20:36, Coach-X wrote:
>> Someone seems to have missed the boat here; I believe all the 10.x
>> versions have the proper time change information, but 9.3 does not.
>> Maybe they think it doesn't matter, since 9.3 is slated for the
>> dustbin in only a few months (when 10.3 is released) :-)
>>

> I would hope they would issue a new timezone version, as support is not
> slated to end until april 30. Also, 10.3 will probably not be available
> until august, that is our next upgrade cycle.

Quite true; FWIW, I did enter a "bug report against an unlisted product"
on the bugzilla. It isn't really a bug report in the usual bugzilla
sense, and I got the distinct impression that report form is intended
for commercial products. Cross your fingers and hope :-)

--
Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo. -- HG Wells