Re: [opensuse] Interesting Boot Problem
  • From: Darryl Gregorash <raven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 18:43:12 -0600
On 2007-01-31 18:03, Stuart Knock wrote:
> <snip>
> searching has left me with the impression that I should be able to
> force the physical
> devices (some sort of BIOS naming) to map to a static logical device
I think this can only be handled in the BIOS itself, probably in the
boot order settings. Make sure your primary is set as the first boot
device. You probably don't want the RAID array mapped as a possible boot
device (not sure, I don't use RAID here, so could be wrong).

--
Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo. -- HG Wells