[opensuse] Basket + Kontact not working
  • From: David Miller <djmdave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 15:28:54 +0000
Hello everyone.

Im using 10.2 with kde 3.5.6. for some reason, basket won't show up in
kontact. im using the version of basket that came on the opensuse install
disk -- 0.6.0, not any of the beta packages in the guru repository.

When run it standalone, basket runs fine and the terminal dosen't spew out any
error messages.

Starting kontact from the terminal displays the following error ~15 times:

kdecore (KAction): WARNING: KAction::plugAccel(): call to deprecated
action.

followed by:

WeaverThreadLogger: thread (ID: 1) suspended.

and then:

WeaverThreadLogger: thread (ID: 2) suspended.
WeaverThreadLogger: thread (ID: 3) suspended.
WeaverThreadLogger: thread (ID: 4) suspended.

Apart from that I don't think there's any other information i can provide.

Forgive me if this has already been posted, but i couldn't find anything when
i searched the mailing list archives or bug reports or the wiki.

Any assistance you could give me would be great as opensuse 10.2 rocks and
apart from this slight blemish, its a stunning release.

Thanks.
--
David Miller