  • From: Zhang Weiwu <zhangweiwu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 17:20:12 +0800
在 2007-01-30二的 09:56 +0100,jdd写道:
> Robert Smits wrote:
>
> > I'd certainly prefer to have been able to purchase a car radio in this town
> > that plays .ogg, but I couldn't find one when I bought my car five years ago.
> >

> I sincerely think we should list all the og compatible hardware we
> know, for example from this page:
> http://en.opensuse.org/Ogg
>
> tehre are few, but there are some and they deserve as much
> advertisement as we can do, because, this is also good for us :-)

I strongly support this idea. However I don't know any piece of hardware
I can buy in China (more specificly, Xiamen in Fujian Province) that can
support ogg. I'll write something there as soon as I can find some. But
I have already made my point clear, we need a solution that make SuSE
really easy when it come to .mp3