  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 09:56:14 +0100
Robert Smits wrote:

I'd certainly prefer to have been able to purchase a car radio in this town that plays .ogg, but I couldn't find one when I bought my car five years ago.

I sincerely think we should list all the og compatible hardware we know, for example from this page:
http://en.opensuse.org/Ogg

tehre are few, but there are some and they deserve as much advertisement as we can do, because, this is also good for us :-)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
Votez pour nous, merci - vote for us, thanks :-)