Re: [opensuse] menu.lst and fstab text - Carl
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 17:08:04 +0100 (CET)

The Monday 2007-01-29 at 10:21 -0500, Felix Miata wrote:

> If that's how my KDE screenshot utility worked I would consider it
> broken. When I hit the printscreen key I expect the result to goto the
> default printer.

Well, as far as I know, only plain bios and plain msdos do behave printing
directly from that key. Even windows 3.x captured the screen to a file.
The print screen key in linux does not print anything.

And Patrick says it does capture the screen in his KDE, so then, it must
be broken :-P

- --
Cheers,
Carlos E. R.