Re: [opensuse] menu.lst and fstab text - Carl
  • From: Carl Hartung <suselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 09:11:04 -0500
On Mon January 29 2007 08:47, Bruce Marshall wrote:
> Wouldn't fdisk -l /dev/<device> > <output filename>
>
> work just as well? (me having never used the partitioner)

Hi Bruce,

Yes, you've probably already seen I overlooked this option. I
was 'multitasking' and distracted. There's also the question of Charles'
familiarity with things at the commandline. I believe my original thinking
was that it'd be easier for him to copy the info from the gui, but then
again... in retrospect, maybe not. ;-)

regards,

Carl