  • From: Zhang Weiwu <zhangweiwu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 21:04:15 +0800
在 2007-01-28日的 07:11 -0800,Charles R. Buchanan写道:
> On Sun, 28 Jan 2007 10:35:11 +0100, Marcus Meissner <meissner@xxxxxxx> took time to say the following:
>

> (^_^)In the end ... such things need to be clarified and cross checked by
> (^_^)lawyers, and ours did check it, rest assured of that.
> (^_^)
> (^_^)Ciao, Marcus (not a lawyer, not qualified to give legal advice, not speaking
> (^_^)for Novell, only for himself)
>
> With all due respect, it sure sounded like you were speaking for Novell!
> ;-)

Well, I guess it's nothing wrong speaking FOR novell. I guess it's much
much better then SuSE people don't come out and say a thing. The only
fault being covering fault, not realizing and solving it. Think
Microsoft when their KB article describe their bug as "how IE works".