Re: [opensuse] menu.lst and fstab text - Carl
  • From: Carl Hartung <suselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 07:32:42 -0500
On Mon January 29 2007 05:37, Carlos E. R. wrote:
> fdisk -l > file

Thanks for the reminder, Carlos! ;-) I was 'multitasking' and distracted last
night so I overlooked the obvious.

Charles,

When you redirect the output of 'fdisk -l' to a filename, it produces a text
file with that filename. You just open then copy/paste the contents into your
e-mail. In fact, you could probable just copy and paste the output
of 'fdisk -l' from your shell to the e-mail and avoid making an extra file.
So, see? With Linux there are many, many alternatives... none of them too
hard.

I guess we'll be continuing this exchange on Tuesday, so take care 'til then.

regards,

Carl