Re: [opensuse] Still trying to get DVD to work
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 10:38:23 +0100
Hans van der Merwe wrote:
On Sun, 2007-01-28 at 14:09 -0600, Stevens wrote:
Is there anyone on the list who is running Suse 10.2 whose DVD drive automatically mounts media when inserted?

yes

almost worthless to me if I cannot use the cd/dvd drive.

I used cd/dvd for years without automatic mount, so this should not be an issue. in fact I really dislike this thing...

if you are from new zeland, chat may not be appropriate (I'm in france :-).

I use 10.2 on an empty computer only setup for test purpose.

I just installed over the 10.2 a SLES (double boot) and had just to fix some minor changes (I installed the SLES on the /home partition of 10.2) like fixing fstab and removing/recreating an user

right now all data dvd opens, video also but I can"t read (libraries not yet installed)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
Votez pour nous, merci - vote for us, thanks :-)