Re: [opensuse] menu.lst and fstab text - Carl
  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 22:50:18 -0800

On Mon, 29 Jan 2007 01:18:51 -0500, Carl Hartung <suselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> took time to say the following:

(^_^)On Sun January 28 2007 23:19, charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
(^_^)> I tried to copy the settings in the partitioner, but it wouldn't let me
(^_^)> copy and that is a LOT of stuff to be typing! :-O Here's the other two
(^_^)> items:
(^_^)<snip>
(^_^)
(^_^)Hi Charles,
(^_^)
(^_^)I'm glad you're not giving up. However, it is essential to have the
(^_^)information provided by the partitioner. It really isn't that much to type,
(^_^)just one line per partition. Compared to screwing around guessing it should
(^_^)be a breeze! :-)
(^_^)
(^_^)Carl

You have to realize there are four drives (although two are in a RAID
Array) with many partitions! :-O Anyway, it still looks like Tuesday
though. I just barely got Windows re-installed because after I re-booted
out of Linux, somehow the MBR was totally wiped out! :-( So I am going
to bed now. 4am comes awfully quick these days! :-( If I was doing
this in windows, I know how to do a screenshot, so how do you do it?

Good Night! :-)

Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like.
-Will Rogers