Re: [opensuse] I give up!
  • From: steve reilly <sfreilly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 18:46:12 -0500
On Sunday 28 January 2007 18:51, charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> ACTUALLY works, it's a pain to get the partitions to mount, I have to do a
> hard shutdown because there's no "restart" or "shutdown" command when you
> log off, which tales you to the login screen, which doesn't have a way to
> shutdown or reboot the computer. Ubuntu is a whole story by itself!

hi,

Im using 10.2 as well, (gnome)and have the option to choose when i click
logout.... then options are "logout", "shutdown", "restart" or
suspend".......

then after i logout when on the "login" blue screen in the bottom left
corner of the screen there are 2 options, "shutdown" and "restart". As far
as I know these are the default settings, as i have not changed a thing on
this install.

you dont have any choices like this?

--
6:41pm up 7 days 6:49, 1 user, load average: 3.38, 1.90, 1.15