Re: [opensuse] Resolvable id 78622 does not exist.What?
  • From: John Andersen <jsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 13:52:04 -0900
On Sunday 28 January 2007, StephenW wrote:
> Running 10.2 with 21 updates available ... and I get this error.
> What is it and what do I do about it?
>
> Dependency Resolution Failed
> Resolvable id 78622 does not exist.
>
> sw

Yes. We need to take the guy who wrote that error message
out behind the wood shed.

I get this occasionally. Sometimes just waiting two days
fixes it. Other times going into yast online update
and installing any pending updates that way and then
re-trying the software updater fixes it.

--
John Andersen