  • From: Felix Möller <felix@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 14:19:54 +0100
Hi,

On Sunday 28 January 2007 13:50, davidr wrote:
fluendo have recently released various codecs for the gstreamer framework
most cost money, typically 7 euros each or 28 for them all, but the mp3 one
is free.

http://www.fluendo.com/press/releases/PR-2007-01.html

not using gstreamer I haven't tried them myself but this may be an option
for those that do.

Cool, I just installed the mp3 decoder, and it seems to work quite well
Is it possible to include this mp3 decoder on the suse media?

Felix