  • From: Zhang Weiwu <zhangweiwu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 18:35:31 +0800
在 2007-01-28日的 10:35 +0100,Marcus Meissner写道:

> Ciao, Marcus (not a lawyer, not qualified to give legal advice, not speaking
> for Novell, only for himself)

1. is it possible to negociate for a special license for SuSE? Did
we tried that? If there is a per unit royalty how did realplayer
get their license when number of user is not clear? Would a
public petition work?
2. is it possible to move helix-banshee to default OpenSuSE
installation? Which as far as I can guess have no legal concern
3. is it possible us the community work up and provide some package
in packman to solve this problem, as we did on MPlayer? (maybe
provide a package serve as gstreamer plug-in)