  • From: Zhang Weiwu <zhangweiwu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 15:42:44 +0800
在 2007-01-27六的 21:28 -0600,M Harris写道:
> On Saturday 27 January 2007 20:20, Zhang Weiwu wrote:
> > As I recently discovered it is not very easy to enable mp3 on most media
> > players of OpenSuSE (except RealPlayer). I am getting upset for this
> As we sometimes say in America, "You're preaching to the choir".
>
> ... we are getting upset for this also... :-))
>
> <sign>
>
> But my friend, it isn't going to change any time soon.

I believe you already know how important this issue is, this issue
itself can lead a lot of user goes to Ubuntu and a lot other
distributions, leaving OpenSuSE as Novell's little expensive toy. I
myself once found it difficult to support SuSE users will not like to
recommend other 'ordinary people' use SuSE. And a lot of non-technie
Linux users are supported by other friendly Linux users like me.