[opensuse] Protocol for updating existing wiki pages
  • From: Tom Miller <madprogextrodinr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 12:35:09 -0500
I want to start updating the Xen pages. Some already have good information and I would like to update them to 10.2 (as many are based on 10.0 or 10.1) and expand on issues I think were missed or taken for granted by someone that knows Linux (as I am somewhat a newbie). Would it be bad form to do this?

Secondly, instead of loosing this information or having it stacked up x versions deep on the same page, would it make sense to branch the information by major version?
I mean, what do we do when 11 starts shipping and presumably we will be using Xen 4.0 by then? It doesn't make sense to loose this information?

Comments?

Thanks.