Re: [opensuse] What! Can't these attachments be voided fromt the list? [Was: schick mir die IT-Projektmanag. Dokumenten zu!!!]
  • From: Sandy Drobic <suse-linux-e@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 16:26:37 +0100

The Saturday 2007-01-27 at 13:21 +0100, Samir van de Sand wrote:

Sorry, hab ich ganz vergessen!
Konntest du dich zur Prüfung noch anmelden ?

I don't understand a word of what he says, but...

"Sorry, I've completely forgotten!
Were you still able to apply for the exam ?" is, what he said.

Why has this email of 1.8 MEGA bytes allowed on list? It contains a BIG attachment:

2 1.3 MB Application/X-ZIP
It contains:

Gastvortrag Brune Best Practice in MS Project 19.12.06.pdf Gastvortrag Brune Übungsprojekt UMTS Step4 19.12.06.pdf
Gastvortrag Brune Übungsprojekt UMTS Balkenplan 19.12.06.pdf

It's a private mail for someone completely unrelated to opensuse (in German). Since this is not the first time he sent private mail to the list I have asked the listowner to unsubscribe him.

Otherwise we might be inflicted with bad love letters next time...

--
Sandy

List replies only please!